Today we’ll talk about how to change Chrome language to Russian and other languages. if this was not done during the installation of the Internet browser. Being the most popular browser in the world, Google Chrome must support all the most popular languages. Otherwise, a significant part of users would suffer from a language barrier. Fortunately, the situation is not so dire.
Instruction on how to change the Chrome language
Let’s not waste your time and bow for a long time, let’s proceed to the direct disclosure of the topic of the article. So, how to change chrome language in the browser, it is not necessary to have a host of extensions, Chrome developers have provided a systematic approach to solve this problem. We will deal with the clarification of the method of solving it.
The procedure of how to change chrome language
Everything we need how to change in Chrome language is in the user settings section. We summarize the next steps in step-by-step instructions:
- We launch Google Chrome and open the system menu by clicking LMB on the ellipsis in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Settings“ section.
- Scroll through the page that opens and click on Advanced.
- Next, we look for a block with the appropriate name (Language), which is located closer to the very end.
- Click on the top item.
- Most likely, the list already contains the localization we need ( Russian ). Then click on the menu icon opposite it.
- Now select “ Display Google Chrome… ” ( “ Display Google Chrome…” ).
- Click on the button (“Restart” ). ( relaunch ).
The Spell Check item stands apart. Pressing the LMB activates the drop-down list, in which we use the sliders to select those packages that will be checked by the system for errors in the future.
The default language of the browser is usually selected during the installation phase, but it is easy to change it after it. Accordingly, if English was initially set, then you can translate Google Chrome into Russian at any time from the settings page if you use our instructions.