Diagnostic tool for your Wi-Fi network
Download Inssider For Windows XP, InSSIDer is a Wi-Fi diagnostic tool. You can eliminate and optimize your Wi-Fi network with the program. Just by looking at the screen, you can see where you have low signal strength, where there is poor channel placement, and where you have radio interference.
A smart tool to help you make informed decisions
Download and use the InSSIDer program by installing it on your computer. Bring up the GUI and you will see a series of charts and tools. They tell you how much RF interference exists in the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands. Build a more reliable Wi-Fi network by fixing the issues that this program highlights. It even allows you to visualize your wireless environment. The tool allows you to easily manage multiple access points. You can view your office network at the ESSID logical level in physical grouping mode or single radio.
A layman might understand what the InSSIDer interface is trying to say, but if you don’t have a degree in communications and IT, you will need to learn how to use the tool. Its advanced settings will use the signals that the Wi-Fi technology gives and receives to generate its reports.
- A very smart and advanced piece of kit for proper Wi-Fi management
- Gives incredible detailed readings
- It collects information about all RF signals
- If you don’t have a degree in communications, it’s like alien software
- People need to read several technical manuals before they can use them properly.
- It’s only free for 30 days, after which you have to pay
Download Inssider For Windows XP
Click on the download to Download Inssider For Windows XP for free.