DriverPack Offline Solution Overview
DriverPack Offline solution (Driver Pack Solutions) is a utility designed to automatically search, install and update drivers. The program is written in a scripting language and can be used both for private computers and entire networks.
|Supported OS||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP|
|Bit depth||32 bit, 64 bit, x32, x64|
DriverPack Offline functionality
The application includes many driver packages archived in a 7-zip format. The DriverPack Solution database contains more than 1.1 million driverpacks designed for any type of equipment, including chip readers and Bluetooth devices.
To facilitate the process, the following options are offered:
- The main advantage of the program is the largest database among similar utilities. It contains drivers for any, even the oldest devices and operating systems. The base is constantly supplemented with fresh versions of packs. Before being added to the system, each package is thoroughly tested.
- Full automation. The presence of such a wide range of driverpacks does not complicate the search process in any way. In a couple of clicks, the utility automatically identifies the equipment and connected devices, selecting the appropriate drivers for them. If the required driverpack is not in the database, the DevID service looks for a suitable option on the network.
- Productivity increase. By selecting the optimal version of the drivers, DriverPack allows the computer to accelerate to full capacity.
- Actualization. The manager monitors the state of the PC by regularly updating outdated drivers.
- Expert mode. For users who have already mastered the basic principles of working with the service, it is possible to install driver packs on their own. You can choose not only sets but also individual drivers for specific devices.
- Constructor. The user can create his own database for use in a particular computer network.
- Classification. To speed up the search, the packages are classified according to several parameters, including the type, brand, and model of the device.
- Offline access. An Internet connection is not required to work with the manager.
You can connect an additional DriverPack Protector extension to the utility to protect your PC from viruses and adware. The manager is suitable for all versions of Windows OS and is available in 45 languages. The latest update – DriverPack Solution 17 – was released in June 2017.
Download DriverPack Offline